You know your current job isn’t what you want to do with your life.
Maybe you have an idea or two of jobs you might like more…
… but you just don’t know all of the alternate jobs and careers out there that would be a great match for you.
And you certainly don’t want to make a career change that you’re going to regret.
Well, let me tell you something:
You are right.
There are exciting job and career options out there that will fit you like a glove
Just don’t go about it the wrong way!
It’s easy to make small and big mistakes that STOP you from making a career transition.
The problem is, many job seekers have NO idea of the mistakes they are making… and they pay over and over again for the same mistakes by losing out on exciting job opportunities that could change their life.
In many areas of life, gradual improvement is fine. We learn to walk over months. We improve our knowledge over many years of attending school.
But making a career change and searching for a new job are different and there’s a VERY high cost of gradual improvement.
When you’re making a career change and searching for a new job, here are 9 compelling reasons to do it right the first time…
- Do it right the first time because if you don’t, your career transition will take FAR longer than it should;
- Do it right the first time because your confidence and sense of hope will take a hit with each failure, making it harder and harder to succeed the next time;
- Do it right the first time because mediocre efforts will never lead to the best outcome
- Do it right the first time because if you don’t, you will have to redo it, which wastes your valuable time
- Do it right the first time because when you are successful, you gain momentum, which leads to more opportunities and more success
- Do it right the first time because there are people who depend on you to succeed.
- Do it right the first time because any money you spend to fail must be spent again to succeed;
- Do it right the first time because it only takes ONE screw up to miss out on the perfect opportunity
- Do it right the first time because uncorrected mistakes in your job search will continue to repeat themselves which makes failure inevitable and success nearly impossible.
I want you to do everything in your career transition right the first time.
That’s why I spent more 10 years developing and polishing a simple Career Clarity Coaching Program that will quickly help you to identify alternate job and career options that are a good match for you.
To Your New Career Breakthrough,
NYC Career Coach